Week 10 4/19 – 4/25

This week has been a tough week but a interesting one for not only me but America. The George Floyd trial was held on Tuesday and boy am I excited about the verdict. The officer was found guilty and it was a long time coming. The sad reality of it is that this case was only one of the few cases that the people saw justice happen. School this week seemed lighter than usual as I had more time for myself and I didn’t even know what to do. But I had a race to do and was practicing for it. Didn’t get the results I wanted. Being hit by people isn’t the best feeling but all we can do is keep driving and finish the race. There is always next week.

I finished my lab report and I am really proud of how it came out. Never done something like this but it was a learning experience for me. I was able to have a better understanding of how aerodynamics work and what a drag coefficient. I really enjoy writing more than math. Which is weird since supposedly engineering majors mostly like math but I find it more fun to express myself and share my interest through writing. Next project is going to be a proposal and it’ll follow the criteria of what I have been focusing on for this semester in this class.

Till next week I’ll see you! Have a good one!